With 23 years experience, Candis offers a one of a kind hand crafted deep therapeutic massage!! She is versatile in her intuitive way of mapping out the body during session with a variety of modalities. All massages are done on a Healthy Wave Mat (see more info below) easily melt into the table with comfort, hot towels and therapeutic organic oils like jojoba, sesame, coconut oil and shea butters. Deep Emersion Sound Frequency, Tibetan Singing Bowls, Energy Balancing and Frequency may be used during the session to help integrate healing.
All massages now include Negative Ion therapy, Far Infared and PEMF Therapy.
If you looking for DEEP dive emersion into relaxation and healing while receiving benefits of deep relaxing massage..THIS IS IT!
See benefits here:
HEALTHY WAVE MAT
Classic 5 Therapy
(Get one for your home too))
PS. These Medical Healthy Wave mats are used in wellness clinics for $50-80 for 30 min session..
FULL BODY GROUNDING through Negative Ions, reducing inflammation and pain with deep penitrating Far infared and PEMP for correcting chaotic distorted cell expression
You get to experience a massage on one.
This is no ordinary massage experience!!
ADD-ONS: (Must let Candis know prior to session)
- Hot Rocks 60 minutes $20 or 90 minutes $30
- Bemer 8mins $15 or 20 min $30
- InLight Light Therepy ( Red, Blue and Far Infared) 20 minutes $20 or 40 minutes $40
- Genius Biofeedback Scan 60 minutes $60
- Tibetan or Crystal Sound Bath 30 minutes $60
- RIFE Frequency 60 minutes $25 or 90 minutes $40
Aroma Therapy, Hot Towels and Healthy Wave Mat therapies are already included in each massage session
Essential Oils are available upon request.
GET READY TO RELAX AND LET GO OF STRESS!
30 MINUTE SESSION — $60
45 MINUTE SESSION — $75
60 MINUTE SESSION — $90
90 MINUTE SESSION — $130
120 MINUTE SESSION — $180
A growing body of research supports the health benefits of massage therapy for conditions such as stress, fibromyalgia, low-back pain and more. Find out how you can benefit from adding massage therapy to your health and wellness routine.
25 REASONS TO GET A MASSAGE
- Relieve stress
- Relieve postoperative pain
- Reduce anxiety
- Manage low-back pain
- Help fibromyalgia pain
- Reduce muscle tension
- Enhance exercise performance
- Relieve tension headaches
- Sleep better
- Ease symptoms of depression
- Improve cardiovascular health
- Reduce pain of osteoarthritis
- Decrease stress in cancer patients
- Improve balance in older adults
- Decrease rheumatoid arthritis pain
- Temper effects of dementia
- Promote relaxation
- Lower blood pressure
- Decrease symptoms of Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Help chronic neck pain
- Lower joint replacement pain
- Increase range of motion
- Decrease migraine frequency
- Improve quality of life in hospice care
- Reduce chemotherapy-related nausea
NOTE: Check in with yourself: if you have been experiencing long bouts of stress, massage may be indicated, but if the stress and or trauma is disrupting your joy and happiness on the wellness wheel…it may be time to experience another therapy Candis offers (see other services)